Are you ready to optimise
As women we’re led to believe that falling pregnant should be quick, easy and totally natural, so when it isn’t it can be incredibly stressful, with so many unanswered questions.
No matter where you are on your journey, as a Specialist Nutritional Therapist I can help you strip back the noise and get to the root cause of your fertility issues. You’ll discover more about why you may be struggling to get pregnant so that you can take back control of your fertility.
I work directly with testing companies, offering a range of functional tests that we can utilise to help give you an in depth look at your hormones, toxins and nutrient levels, for a clearer insight into what we can work on.
A whole- body approach…
Research has shown that diet and lifestyle can have a profound effect on fertility and hormones, so by incorporating Western science, Eastern approaches and mindset changes, we’ll aim to maximise your chances of conceiving and maintaining a healthy full-term pregnancy.
Alongside my years of training in Nutritional Therapy, I also use aspects of my Psychology background to help you address any underlying issues that may be affecting your fertility. Our sessions will bring together the emotional and physical aspects of your health, allowing you to regain your sense of purpose and feel empowered again.
Unlike other nutritional therapy packages, I also ensure that I work with my clients for a minimum of three months, as this is how long one egg takes to fully mature, a batch of sperm to develop, and for hormones to shift and rebalance. I want to support you as much as I can during this time so that you begin to see a real change in your health. Rather than seeing you monthly, we have fortnightly check-ins too, enabling us to tweak your plan and keep you as motivated and excited about the process as possible.
Who I work with…
- If you want to conceive naturally but it’s not happening as quickly you’d hoped
- You’ve been told that you have unexplained infertility
- Maybe you’ve been diagnosed with a hormonal condition like PCOS, endometriosis, or low progesterone and want to know how to naturally support yourself
- If you’ve had previous or recurrent miscarriages
- If you’re preparing for IVF/ IUI want to optimise your chances of success
- Perhaps you’re just thinking about starting a family and want to boost your health so that body is ready
If any of this sounds like you then my fertility package is the ideal choice for you!
Working with you as an individual…
Everything about the way I work is bespoke and tailored to you as an individual or couple. Whether you’re a genius in the kitchen or a high flying professional with no time to cook, I’ll create a programme to suit you and your lifestyle.
I don’t have a ready- made plan or protocol. It’s not about the carbs or calories, it’s about discovering why YOUR body does what it does, and how we can help get things back on track.
My fertility package puts you right in the centre and recognises the importance of support, and someone to hold your hand throughout the process. It doesn’t need to be overwhelming, I’ll help you to break down the science so that things are much more manageable and actually make sense!
3 Month 1:1 Fertility Nutrition Package
- A detailed pre- consultation questionnaire, assessing your health history, current health issues, food choices, mindset and lifestyle
- 7 consultations over 3 months:
- One 60 minute consultation
- Monthly follow up consultations (45 minutes)
- Monthly online or phone check ins (20 minutes)
- A bespoke nutrition plan which we can tweak and review as your body changes
- Tailored supplement recommendations
- Recommendations for functional testing, which may include:
- A complete hormone panel including oestrogen, progesterone, testosterone, as well as cortisol
- An extensive thyroid panel including free T4, free T3 and antibodies
- Stool testing to assess yeast, bacteria and parasites
- Heavy metal testing
- Nutrient panels
- Food intolerance testing
- Test result analysis
- Exclusive access to me between appointments
- A 10% discount on recommended supplements
*Please note- testing and supplements aren’t included in the package as I make bespoke recommendations for you.
Dedicating my time to your case….
Due to the time I spend with my clients, I only take on a few people at any one time to ensure that I can give you the energy and time that you need. To apply to work with me please click the link below, and I’ll let you know that I’ve added you to my waiting list or contact you to make your first appointment.
If you have any questions, we can also arrange a chat over the phone or Facetime to see how I may be able to help.