When my son was born, he didn’t like napping much, so I carried him around in a sling ALL day long…
Knowing that I had to keep my milk supply up, do something nutrition- related, AND be on my feet for hours on end, I decided to create a lactation cookie to knock all other cookie recipes out of the park!
This, my friends, is IT!
Once I had this recipe, I gave them to friends, started selling them to friends- of- friends, and slowly everyone was asking for the recipe.
After keeping it a secret for ages, I just couldn’t do it to the female race anymore… so here it is… please make, enjoy and DEFINITELY send me pictures of your creations, tagging me @jodiebrandman on Instagram!
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup oats (blended to a fine powder)
- 3 tbsp freshly ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp brewers yeast
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
Optional add ins: choc chips with vanilla, cinnamon & raisins
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees (fan oven)
- Mix all dry ingredients together, then mix in oil and egg and stir.
- Either roll into balls or use a scoop. This will make around 15 cookies
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden